Misericordia's Accelerated program is the quickest route to a bachelor's degree. It is designed for working adults who want to earn their degree in a timely manner, have prior college credits, and have work or relevant life experience. Students have the ability to enroll six different times during the year, not just in the fall and spring.
- Take up to four three-credit courses per semester
- Option of skipping a term at your busiest time of year
- Earn a bachelor's degree in as little as two and one-half years
- Convenient, predictable scheduling
- Highly qualified faculty members who practice professionally in their field
- Personal attention and supportive adult learning environment
- Affordable tuition
- Immediately links classroom learning to workday responsibilities
- Full-semester, six-week, and seven-week "sessions"
- Prior learning and CLEP opportunities
Available in three formats to work with your busy schedule:
- Hybrid - One night every other week from 6-10:15 pm at LCCC Nanticoke, or 6-10 pm at LCCC Pittston, both including a classroom and an online component
- Weekend - Every third Saturday at LCCC's Nanticoke campus
Ready to apply?
- Complete the free online application.
- Send your official college/university transcripts from all schools attended to the following address:
Office of Admissions
301 Lake Street
Dallas, PA 18612
- A review of your transcripts will determine which courses completed at other institutions are equivalent to the course requirements. In addition to completing the major courses, you will be required to complete additional liberal arts electives as part of the core curriculum. View the core curriculum requirements in the University catalog.
For more information about the Accelerated program, please contact the Admissions Office at (570) 674-6791 or toll free at 1-866-262-6363; email@example.com.
Misericordia welcomes the men and women who have served or are currently serving our country in the U.S. Armed Forces, including spouses and dependents.
For information about Misericordia's Veteran Services including the Yellow Ribbon program, click here to find out more information regarding veteran services.